Five Best Wealth Management Training Courses
Wealth management services typically provide solutions in the areas of investment management, financial advice, tax guidance, accounting, retirement planning, estate planning, and legal assistance, to affluent clients and much more high net worth families and individuals. So, taking wealth management training courses could earn you a lot of money if you decide to offer your services as a wealth manager.
If you are trying to understand the essentials of portfolio and wealth management, you may like to take a wealth management training course to aid you. You could also use the knowledge you gain from a wealth management training course to position yourself for career advancement opportunities or use it to manage your portfolio more effectively for regular and larger returns.
Fortunately, many courses abound to choose from that suit your budget, busy lifestyle, and meets your needs.
To ensure that you pick a wealth management training course that’s the best fit for you, take into consideration the following.
- Affordable: Different prices are attached to various wealth management training courses so you’ll definitely find the one that’s right for you. You could also consider beginning with free classes before heading on to paid ones when the money is available.
- Taught by a Reputable Tutor: The course should be taught by an instructor that is knowledgeable about investments and can pass across difficult concepts in a simplified manner. It is also important that the tutor has experience with managing an extensive portfolio.
- Self-paced: Considering a bunch of other things that will take up your time, learning at your own pace is an important option to have, especially if you are new to investments.
Let’s now take a look at the best wealth management training courses for you to select from.
- Udemy Complete Investor Bootcamp 2020
It is on sale and is offered by 365 Careers. The course provides an understanding of the fundamentals of investing in the stock market for those new to investing.
It consists of 157 lectures that cover practical concepts, finance fundamentals, the interaction between assets, portfolio risk, and return, an overview of equity securities, introduction to industry and company analysis, market organization and structure, security market indexes, market efficiency, technical analysis, and portfolio management: an overview. You get access to 11 hours of on-demand video, 11 articles, and 29 downloadable resources upon registration with a certificate of completion once you are done.
- Understanding Financial Markets by the University of Geneva
This is an eleven-hour free course by Dr. Michel Girardin, aimed at beginners to help them understand financial markets. It covers the general introduction and key concepts, major financial markets, other financial markets, and financial markets, and the economy. This free course is the first in the five-part Investment Management Specialization course and it has additional readings to aid your understanding of the material.
- Managing Your Personal Investments by LinkedIn Learning
This is another great course for beginners by Jane Barratt. In less than one and a half hours, she teaches you how to make sound investments by dividing the course into four categories: Why Invest? What Is Investing? How Do I Invest? Where to Invest? After each category, you will take a quiz to show you understand what was taught.
There are lessons on a balanced portfolio and investing for wealth building, and on the five building blocks of investment vehicles, risk, market, and compound interest. The price of the course is included in the monthly LinkedIn membership cost.
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management – Udemy Core Finance
This is an intermediate course on sale for those that would like to learn how to manage portfolios and analyze investments with Excel and Google Sheets. It consists of twelve articles, 7.5 hours of on-demand video, and one practice test. Having basic skills in statistical analysis before registering will be advantageous.
- Udemy Finance Fundamentals for Building an Investment Portfolio
This course is on sale and is meant for intermediate students that already have a basic understanding of wealth management. It is offered by AllQuant in 5 sections: introduction, a short primer of key concepts, the evolution of investment portfolio construction, concepts of some quantitative strategies, and a bonus segment. If you are seeking knowledge to build a stable and resilient investment portfolio, then this course is for you. Payment gives you access to one article and one hour of on-demand video that consists of 13 lectures.
Other great courses to consider are:
- The University of Geneva Portfolio and Risk Management
- Value Investing Bootcamp: How to Invest Wisely by Udemy (Advanced)
- Value Investing Strategies for Stock Market Investing by Udemy (Advanced)
- Securing Investment Returns in the Long Run by the University of Geneva (Advanced)
Consider taking any of the above courses depending on your current level of proficiency whether you are trying to advance your career or simply understand the essentials of portfolio and wealth management.